Thursday, November 5, 2009

yesterday afternoon

yesterday afternoon 
 
I was laying on the bed and was guided to go within
very deeply...
 
as I did I could feel all the energy of my soul all around me in such a state of
harmony.........I was asked to extend it out ...........to simply feel this harmony
moving out into all that is, as I was shown to direct it thru my inner eye...
the third eye....in other words...............be the harmony and then thru the middle eye,
as the harmony itself, move thru that opening as far as is comfortable........
just extending it...............
 
I was likened to a vortex.............spinning out harmony....
 
then...then I heard, now.............bring all of creation into your heart center...
bring all that is within your heart and state..........I AM HARMONY
 
immediately after doing this a heat poured thru my palms like never before...
then my whole body was heating up but mostly my palms.........
heat was pouring thru them............jeshua stated many times that all of creation
is in "the palms of our hands".....
 
so............where we are now from what I can see is that all that we do...
think and say.............be for the whole..........
to bring the "whole" within our own heart center whenever we think or practice
peace..........harmony....forgiveness...............for the "oneness" dear one's
is all that is now............
 
with love...denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment