Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SESSIONS WITH THE VOICE FOR LOVE







SESSIONS WITH THE VOICE FOR LOVE


WELL.....are we all still flowing with all the changes and possibilities???

I am now offering sessions with the Voice of Love...
it is time....
after many years of letting go of the small self and merging
with the Highest Self........and.as


 promised in the Way of Mastery
.I have become one with this voice...
it is time to extend this voice out....into the world...

I have been shown in many different arenas of late that this
Voice that flows thru me
is bringing much comfort and "realizations" for those to whom
we speak tootogether.....as a result of witnessing this miracle
that seems now to flow seamlessly through me
I have decided to offer sessions with those who are on that
path to discovery of the True Self and who are committed to
living a life that is generated by the love that we all truly are....

I also offer sessions for those who are in the grieving process
and for those who are looking for guidance as we dissolve all
the borders that have hidden the truth of the love we are
from us.............

I do these sessions by donation....you can simply contribute
based on the "value" the session brought to our shared heart
of love....

to contact me you can email me at Deniseanew@aol.com

with peace in our hearts....

denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment