Thursday, November 5, 2009

I AM THE ROAD TO HEAVEN...


I AM  THE ROAD TO HEAVEN...

I AM the pathway...
I am your fullest self ...

to stay on the pathway is to
choose to see the perfection
of where you find ~yourself~ to be in each now moment...

when "you" acknowledge the perfection of the now
all is "given" to you...
allow me to repeat...
"given" to you 

there is no-thing you need to accomplish..
no need to "earn" anything...
all that you could possibly desire is "already there"
waiting for you to choose for it...

what else could you possibly desire more
than to experience ~the presence of love ~ !!!

it is given
freely
as you choose to see the world
you find yourself to be in
as the perfection "that it is"

your only purpose
is to "acknowledge"
that every moment is the perfection
of heaven
and that heaven must first
be "welcomed"....

then...oh then
love can flower you
with all the gifts that heaven
has held for you for oh....oh...oh
so long....


~the voice of love ~

Denisa
deniseanew @aol.com
freenow.denisanelson.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. so easy

    to know the I
    as but my fullest self
    as i sit in the perfection
    of the moment,
    what joy!!!
    love is my constant companion
    day and night

    michael

    ReplyDelete