Thursday, October 8, 2009

YOU ARE NEVER LOST

YOU ARE NEVER LOST

no matter where you find yourself
to be…
I am with you…

therefore…I must be so much
a part of you that you do not know
where I begin and you end…

in truth….dear one
I am you
the only thing that is not you
is the body
and all form that could possibly
arise in time and space
for all of that is temporal…

and yet paradoxically
that which arises in time and space
contains the very essence of you…
that essence goes no-where…

I AM THE ESSENCE OF ALL THINGS
“and so are you”

All you see in this dance
of space and time
is like a movie you would
play on your DVD…
yet that very movie is so contained
in that which I AM
that it simply arises…extends itself
and returns to that which I AM…

I am watching my own perfect dance
thru the body….
yet the dance…even the body
as you would know it to be now
are dissolving back into
the ONE SELF
that belongs to no one
yet is shared by all…

into the one true heart…




to come home now
is to know
that there has only been
that which I AM

it is not about “going” somewhere…
it is about “being” right where you are
knowing you are as I AM….

I….as you
took on a body mind
forgetting that I AM what I AM…

this process you find yourself in
is the very process of letting go of the
dream and the body…

the letting go of the thought
that there is anything in your creation
that can “give to you”…

to turn around this thought
and become that which you truly are
here to do…

to use the body as a communication device
that can speak….live…sing…
extend
the good…the holy…the beautiful…

in other words…
I am here living thru the body
to extend that which IAM
into this moment…
wherever “this moment is”…

yes….all beliefs you have had
will have to be let go of
to walk this walk
of knowing you are
 as I AM
NOW…..

not tomorrow….not in a week…
right now…

the world means nothing…
there is nothing to gain…
nothing to seek
and most importantly
nothing to fix….

to “give up the world”
is to allow that which I AM
to love thru you….

love alone is all that is real…

love alone is the only thing
that can be brought to this world
that will have “an effect”…

all other effects are simply
chimera
meaning nothing…simply arising
and passing away


love is invisible
yet its effects
lift the whole of creation…


form arises and passes away…
even when it passes away
the love it contained…
the love it extended
expands eternally….

yes….dear one
you are an expander of love…
what else could have ever been true
about you…????

with that
I bid you adieu….

peace….peace
be with you always


the voice of love


denisa

feel free to share these words wherever you are so guided…
there is no ownership of these words…..only the knowingness
that they come from within you……….

2 comments:

  1. words

    falling freely from heaven
    into an earth of my making
    i release my beliefs
    in what i made
    i release the false images
    called to form to hide my truth
    not in hate or disgust
    but in love...
    without my willing loving
    all false illusion of reality
    love can not burst thru
    love must burst thru
    since love is all that is true

    michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only "value"

    to "know" the word
    is to know only this....

    there is nothing to value
    except your oneness with me
    and all of the cosmos...

    all other values
    are of the dream of separation
    from that which I AM

    that which in truth
    you are...!!!!!!!


    the voice of love


    denisa
    deniseanew@aol.com

    ReplyDelete