` THE KITTY ~
 
A BEAUTIFUL orange and white kitty just brought to me
such a valuable lesson that I felt I would share it
with all of you...
 
for as I give...I receive....
 
I walked outside and saw this little precious one
staring down a hole looking for a gopher....
as I stepped outside...I thought it would run away
but instead it stayed there staring down this hole....
it looked up to notice me....then continued staring...
 
as I am watching this
I hear...
do you see how you perceive life...dear one???
 
all around this precious one are possibilities...
he could have taken in the beauty of the trees...
chased after the butterflies...scampered with
the squirrels............come and cuddled with you...
all of these possibilities were open to this kitty of love...
born in love...surrounded by love....
 
yet , he chose to keep looking down
the one hole.........
all of his awareness was only on that
hole...
hoping his joy would  come from there...
in that little...tiny choice....
 
if he would only have seen that all around him
there were "choices for joy"
 
 
 
so...there it is....
 
the journey is to see
what has always been
all around us...
 
with love
 
 
Denisa