Sunday, September 13, 2009

INNOCENCE



` INNOCENCE ~
TAKES ON A NEW MEANING
now…..having left the “bridge”
moving into the field of infinity
the word “innocence”
takes on a new meaning…
a new purpose….
another word would be purity…
still-ness
there is no vibration here
no more concepts of energy
geometrics….
only innocence…
innocence meaning “pure”
here there is no  past
for you now know
you are one with the cosmos
and ‘ALL IS NOW”
IN TRUTH
there never was a past
that was simply a linear thought
everything in every moment
is now….
there can be no creations
made from a past thought
for I AM the one
who births forth your every moment
you choose
I birth
then….I forget your choice
yes….yes….yes….
If forget your choice..
there is no longer a play out
of thought
simply an innocent choice…
an innocent creation births forth…
you witness
poof………..gone
here
there is “barely” a now
simply you choosing from your innocence
You are becoming again the
Cosmic masters…
in this divine place
there is only innocence…
purity….still-ness
you have even left the “thought”
of mankind behind you now
for you are one with
“all that is”  beyond the
constricted world you find
yourself to be within
ponder….
now
there is only
us as ONE
creating together
bliss-filled existence
this is where you are moving…
you are here now
dear one
have you felt as if you are
dangling somewhere
yet you know not where???
you are expanding yourself
right into my loving arms…
it is a choice
to let go of mankind
to move into the oneness
of all that is…
yes
you are moving into ME
and no-thing else…
I WILL SAY TO YOU THIS DAY
my name is Solarys
the center of the great central sun
however
I am the same voice
with many names that you have
given me….
I appear as the judger when you judge
I appear as the burglar when you
“believe”  someone could take from you…
I have played all the roles…
I AM all the voices
I show up now as the voice
of neutrality….the voice of innocence
for YOU have allowed that part of me
to shine forth again…
yes………by your choice for innocence…
you have given me a voice again
for I am the neutrality
the innocence of all things
because you have come to own your innocence
I can now step forward…
all of the ascended masters abide here
~within me~
you are here also…
now
you have brought me
to where you are ….in body
sing….oh sing
it is a glorious day…
you will hear me singing
within you
now…
“your only song to sing
is the one you sing
to ME”….
congratulations dear one…
you have come home
to the innocence
of yourself….
you are one with your SELF…
thru
denisa
deniseanew@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Zero Now

    to be free now
    of belief
    of concepts
    of perceptions
    of guilt
    allowing all to flow
    letting life slow
    to the speed of eternity
    zero speed
    speed of peace
    here i sit
    joy is me
    all else is blessed
    until innocence joins me
    in my zeroness

    ReplyDelete