Thursday, December 3, 2009

BIRTHING THE NEW EARTH

BIRTHING THE NEW EARTH

I AM the voice of in-no-cence....

innocence...

value this voice and you will come home
to the love within you that is
one with the central sun...

to access this portal
is to come home to the truth
of humanity...

to traverse through this portal
you must "choose" to see only the
light of love within all things....

THIS LIGHT
is the truth of all that you see...

to walk in innocence
once again
is to know that there is only
you here...

to know your innocence is
to recognize it in you brother and sister

conversely......one must come to
value their own innocence
 as a CO- creator of experience
 with the power of love
that abides within you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is to take responsibility for all of creation...

it is to own your own universe
by creating only that which
is birthed in love

you have shrunk from this responsibility
because of past creations
birthed in fear....

it is time now to let
that fear dissolve into the nothingness
from whence it came...

to be the grand one that you truly are
you must once again
embrace all that you see
as your own creation...

you see....dear one
you create with your thoughts...

thoughts themselves
move faster than the speed of light...


to judge another is to remove
yourself from heaven....
it is to believe that the one you see
in front of you is not you...
thus....to judge another is to judge
one-self

to birth this new earth
is to fly out of the womb
of separation
and birth a radiant world
where all is known again
as one.... 

oh....dear one
it is time now to "own" the
very power of love
that burns within you as a
continuous unending flame
of creation itself...

I am the voice of innocence
and I ask of you this day
to put on your walking shoes...
to walk with me and see
only the light that burns
within all things.....

for it is waiting for "you"
to recognize it...

with each recognition
your new earth forms...

a dance of your creation is this new earth
you bring this new earth into view....it births new life
filled with more and more
of the innocent beauty
that you are bringing forth
from your innocent thoughts....


yes....you ....you
are bringing this new earth
into form
with each loving thought
of one-ness...

yes...you are a powerful creator
and it is time
to own this truth
and walk in innocence
as the Christ you truly are....

meld now with my innocent heart
and bring it into your mind....

thus.;...you bring divine mind
to separated mind....



THE VOICE OF LOVE


THRU

DENISA






FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS MESSAGE ALONG
IT IS GIVEN IN LOVE
TO BE RECEIVED FREELY IN LOVE...

2 comments:

  1. this speaks directly to the very heart of where i am now.....
    my request this week has been to see the shimmering radiance beyond form....
    to know only this radiance as truth....as love.....
    to see only this radiance.....fully embracing love in every moment....eternally.....
    i have seen myself merging with the image of Christ.....over and over... in meditation...
    i believe this is happening to many of us as we fall more deeply into ourselves.....
    thank you for sharing these words.....

    anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that comes is but a gift of Love



    I resist my cancer

    I resists my nausea

    I resist my fatigue

    “What do you come to show? I ask

    “You called us to show the darkness of guilt you have hid.” They reply.

    “Let us be and we will reveal all these dark spaces

    allowing them to surface for you forgiving.

    Are you willing?”They ask.

    I resist at first, then a light brightens

    revealing all I have called to myself

    these gifts, now willingly I bless

    sending my love,

    my regret for denying my request

    my gratefulness for the gifts they bring

    a lightness of being my forgiveness brings

    to share with you and all who send their love or not.

    michael

    ReplyDelete